We have firmly positioned ourselves as one of the distinguished Induction Brazing Machine manufacturers, exporters and suppliers based in India. These machines are manufactured from the optimum quality raw materials as per the national and international quality standards. Our offered Induction Brazing Machine extensively used for various brazing application such as aluminium component joints, soldering of brass components, steel component joints and brazing of storage water heater elements.
Induction Brazing Machine uses a process in which two or more materials are joined together by a filler metal. This machine is targeted to provide heat to very small areas within tight production tolerances.Owing to our expertise in this domain, we are offering our clients a supreme quality brazing machine. The offered Induction Brazing Machine is manufactured by using well tested basic material and new techniques by our experts as per the norms of industry. This machine is available on numerous specifications to choose from. As well, this brazing machine is admired for their remarkable quality and available at affordable prices.
Key Features of Induction Brazing Machine
- Suitable for dissimilar materials
- Low noise
- Further Details
Brazing is joining of similar or dissimilar metal (parent materials) by using heat and braze material (filler material) whose melting temperture is normally above 450 C and below the melting temperature of parent materials being joined.
Microtech induction brazing machines are made to replace conventional brazing methods, with more reliable / repeatable brazing without flame and smoke.
Brazing temperature can be controlled from 450 C to 1200 C for most of the brazing applications.
- Uniform heating at desired area provides even flow of filler metal
- Lesser brazing cost comparing to conventional methods.
- Strong and ductile joints
- Controlled atmosphere brazing is possible
- Highly adaptable for automation
- Eco-friendly due to noiseless and flameless operation
- No statutory approvals required
- Lesser risk involved compared to conventional methods
- Auto or manual mode operation
- Improved power factor.
- Tropicalised design
- Compact size.
- Copper parts for compressors
- Copper components of transformers
- Brass components
- Submersible pump rotors
- Ring cable lugs
- Aluminium component joints
- Soldering of brass components
- Steel component joints
- Brazing of storage water heater elements
|In our endeavour to make better products, Microtech Induction Pvt. Ltd. reserves the rights to change any specifications at any moment and with prior notice, to the models ( including programming), their accessories and optionals.|
- 50 Per Month
- 7 Days
- Wooden boxes & customized packing also available.
- All India
- ISO 9001:2000 Certified
106 & 107, Nitin Industrial Complex, S.P. Marg, Ghartan Pada No. 1, Dahisar (E) Mumbai Maharashtra India +918037302102